Monday, July 26, 2010

One day delay...

Unless things change drastically this evening, I am going to push back the countdown by one day and have it resume on Wednesday. I feel absolutely horrible, with what apparently is not official strep throat but feels the same nonetheless, and have no desire to rush the post for tomorrow. It is ready to go, it just needs to be edited, formatted, etc., which isn't an overly difficult task, but just posting this small message is zapping most of my energy. Sorry for the delay, but I just feel like staying in bed all evening and praying I feel better tomorrrow.

7 comments:

  1. Dave, take care of youelf and lay down. Don't worry about the countdown, as you are almost there and the buildup is actually added drama! Your health is #1 of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude Hitchcock and Lynch could wait lol!! Get better.......M.Roca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, why apologize? Get well soon!

    Maurizio: Good one. I'd thought it would be WIlder and Lynch. But, heck, I really forgot the dictator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh JAFB.....I forgot Wilder. Poor Lynch.......M.Roca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon, Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. très bon blog,bravo!Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work. It is really useful and informative. I really appreciate with your post. waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete